How to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in Phoenix Arizona.
To receive an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card, you must be at least 18 years of age or have a legal guardian register as a caregiver if under age 18, Must have a qualifying Arizona address, and have a qualifying condition:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Severe and chronic pain;
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
If you meet these criteria the next step would be to acquire a certification for Medical Marijuana from your primary physician or a different physician whom the qualifying patient has consulted about the qualifying patient’s medical use of marijuana.
Contact us for more information about physicians we’ve worked with and recommend.
Once you’ve acquired your certification for Medical Marijuana you must submit your forms and other required documents to the Depart of Health Services website and pay your required fees. Once ADHS has approved your application they will email your digital copy of your Arizona Medical Marijuana Card.